Okemo Valley’s Best Romantic Vermont Bed and Breakfast, promotes a highly valued ski and stay package. At a time when Southern Vermont ski resorts are teaming with skiers and the snow conditions continue to meet expectations for this time of the season, the competition for the best ski and stay package is heating up.
In early January, Inn Victoria, a Chester Vermont Bed and Breakfast, introduced a ski and stay package like no other. Here is what recent guests enjoyed as a result of their package:
- Hearty Breakfast, enough to sustain past lunch time
- Lunch to go, packed with a hot drink
- Last day of skiing includes a late day shower & hearty soup prior to driving home
- This weekend, skiers also enjoyed the NFL football game on the Inn’s 8′ X 10′ HD TV screen
“It is important to us that our guests receive excellent value for their patronage, and that they go home recognizing a truly exceptional experience. In the opinion of many Inn Victoria guests, this ski and stay package achieves the right value. ”
Stay at Inn Victoria for two or more nights; the real savings is in a carry-with lunch for your day(s) on the slope, a hot shower & dinner before heading home on your last day…..that is much more value than any ski package savings out there.
1. Carry an Inn Victoria packed lunch & hot drink in your
pack for the day ($10) ….no need for long food lines
awaiting an expensive meal at the mountain lodge!
2. On your last day of skiing, take a hot shower
before heading for home, based upon availability….its yours!
3. If you have time for a quick bowl of stew after your
Penny and Dan Cote
Owners of Inn Victoria, an Okemo Lodging in Southern Vermont