–>Vermont Biking offers the most independent and relaxing way to observe Vermont’s natural beauty, while staying at Vermont’s best rated B&B by TripAdvisor. Explore South Central Vermont’s historic covered bridges; stream fed swimming holes, quaint bookstores, antique shops, picturesque lakes, and mountain streams.
Inn Victoria has partnered with Vermont’s most experienced biking & athletic trainer, Vermont Soigneur’s. Jeremy Peters, LMT. Jeremy is a massage therapist specializing in Swedish, Deep Tissue, and Sports Massage. He has worked with many top-level athletes in the sports of alpine ski racing, cycling, and triathlon. Jeremy served in the US Army as an Airborne Ranger before coming back to Vermont to serve the community as a State Trooper.
- Private room with private bath
- Three course gourmet breakfast each morning
- Afternoon refreshments
- Dinner each night
- Trail snacks for the day’s tour
- All taxes & service charges
- Hybrid bikes may be provided at an additional cost (you are welcome to bring your own)
- $225 per person, / day, double occupancy
- $450 single occupancy / day
- $275 per person, / day, double occupancy
- $550 single occupancy / day
Register by calling Inn Victoria at 802-875-4288