Romantic Bed and Breakfast in Vermont
Prince Albert at Inn Victoria is a stately room featuring a queen bed, solid oak floor, large sofa, refrigerator, and spacious, handicapped accessible shower. Additional amenities include a corner fireplace and double Jacuzzi, making this room ideal for romantic getaways. Another special feature of the Prince Albert is the large deck and hot tub available only to your room and Princess Helena guests. This generously sized room is also one of our most private accommodations. The queen polished brass bed with feather topper is triple-sheeted with luxurious 1800-thread-count linens and finished with plenty of pillows. (1st floor)
The hot tub is located just a short walk across the deck. End your day with a relaxing soak beneath the stars, or start your day with a morning soak before breakfast, quietly listening to the birdsong at dawn. If the weather is ideal, you may wish to have your breakfast served on the deck. A special dinner for two also is available at an additional cost. Watch a film from our large movie library on the 32″ flat-screen cable TV, or catch up on the news with Wi-Fi access. An iPhone radio system is at your fingertips for your own tunes if you wish. Air conditioning is available in the summer.
Inn Victoria’s Prince Albert is a totally handicap accessible room, capable of holding up to 4 people and includes the following accessible features. View are additional accessible features on the property on our Guest Rooms View All page.
- Door access is by easy-to-turn lever that does not require gripping the handle.
- Fully accessible wheelchair shower allows the chair to roll in. A sitting stool is available for sitting as an alternative to rolling the wheelchair into the shower. Hand hold rails are securely placed on three sides of the shower. The shower head is moveable so that it may be maneuvered around the individual rather than stationary.
- Toilet area includes hand hold rails.
- The sink allows a wheelchair to be rolled to it for comfortable use.
- An adjustable mirror at the sink allows for easy use by an individual sitting in a wheelchair.
- Wheelchair accessibility to the large back deck of the facility, providing an overlook to the gardens below.
- The Fire detection system monitors smoke and carbon monoxide sounding an audible and visual strobe.
- The property is fully sprinklered for fire protection.
- The room provides two means of egress: One is within 25 feet of an exit door to the driveway and parking area. The other is within 20 feet of the back deck which serves as a rescue area.