The Perfect Location for a Wedding in Vermont
Whether you’re planning an intimate elopement or an elegant ceremony surrounded by friends and family, your wedding day should be unforgettable. When you host your event at Inn Victoria, our historic bed and breakfast becomes your palace for the day.
1. KISS Elopement Package (Keep it Simple & Special):
- Two-night stay in a deluxe room of your choice
- Arrangements made for you with local Justice of the Peace or Minister (The cost ranges from $100 - $200)
- Assistance with license application
- Fresh flowers & chocolates to enjoy in your guestroom
- Music for the ceremony
- Wedding in the Victorian parlor adorned with fresh flowers
- Wedding cake for two with sparkling beverage toast
- Dinner for two at Inn Victoria or at a nearby restaurant
- Elegant breakfast each morning
- Afternoon tea
Nov - June $800
July - Oct $1000
Justice of the Peace or Minister and photos not included, requires a $400 nonrefundable deposit
2. I did it MY way
- All of KISS and...
- Invite friends at the seasonal room rate (must book all 8 rooms)
- Photo session on site and off (call for photo packages)
- Dinner for all by Inn Victoria or catered by local chef (Added cost for dinner depends upon your choice of food; we will work this out as we plan the event together)
- Inn Victoria dedicates a person from our team to be the Wedding Coordinator ensuring all details are in place according to your desires....Requires a $500 nonrefundable venue charge at the time of booking. This includes access to "Victoria’s Secret Garden".
3. Elegant Package:
Includes the entire Inn Property, Victoria’s Secret Garden & a large lawn area for the tent; with on-site Chef and any special arrangements you desire.
This is a unique "fully catered service to your specifications." (Costs are arranged during the early planning stages)
We are able to host up to 200 people under a wedding tent. Private, indoor bathroom facilities are available. We will make arrangements for your guests to stay at local B&Bs...all within walking distance. Requires a $500 nonrefundable venue charge at the time of booking. This includes access to "Victoria’s Secret Garden".
Telephone for details.
(Packages subject to change and can only be booked in person or by telephone)