Chester’s most Romantic Vermont Bed and Breakfast held its annual Work Weekend in May with incredible success! Twenty six people participated in a very busy weekend of cleaning, planting, painting, building and fellowship. “We had an ambitious list of items to accomplish this spring”; says Dan Cote, partner with wife, Penny. “The list included an exhausting series of carefully planned tasks including:
- Removing two windows and installing two doors,
- Painting the entire back side of the Inn,
- Planting over one hundred bushes, flowers & trees
- Erecting four large pergolas
- Spring cleaning throughout the Inn
- Building a deck and stairs
- Installing over 1000 square feet of patio bricks
All within a 72 hour window of time”!!
“We are blessed to have such support from our guests who are willing to come to Inn Victoria for a weekend and work hard to help us improve the property. Guests came from all over New England, New York, Florida and the furthest…Washington State. We all had a great time. All went home with a special gift from Penny and me; aching backs and blisters…LOL; but we really did have a great time”!
Penny & Dan Cote
Owners of Inn Victoria, A Romantic Vermont Bed and Breakfast