Imagine 16 people moving into your home for two nights and three days to work on a long list of projects you have developed for them; Inn Victoria, a romantic Vermont bed and breakfast enjoyed that pleasure last weekend. It was absolutely amazing to watch 16 people become fast friends and work from dawn till dusk to achieve spring projects in one weekend.
Penny and I are so appreciative for all the work and fellowship….we consider ourselves richly blessed. We provided the rooms and the meals…..our new friends provided the labor for projects:
- All 48 windows washed in and out
- All decks painted
- One bedroom fully painted with two coats
- All the bikes tuned up for the summer
- A giant yard sale…which by the way earned $700 in two days
- All the air conditioners are installed
- Landscaping beyond our wildest dreams
- Chandelier is cleaned…. tedious to say the least
- Back deck new roof will now divert snow and ice away from the new french doors
- French doors installed in Princess Helena
- Countless doors got painted
- Washing and cleaning……..spring cleaning
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…………..oh and everyone wants to come back next year!
Take a look at these pictures!
|caught brown handed!|
Penny and Dan Cote
Owners of Inn Victoria, a Chester Vermont Bed & Breakfast