- Formal Dress
- Victorian Era History with an aim to encourage and inspire the love of reading.
1. The event is limited to 8 adults, 8 young ladies and 8 dolls of any variety
2. Formal dress is required at High Tea
3. Each bedroom has a DVD and flat screen TV for viewing a movie if desired during personal
4. Cost is “all inclusive” based upon the room choice: Princess Victoria $350, Princess Alice
$325, Prince Alfred $325, Prince Albert $299, Princess Helena $299, Princess Beatrice $225,
Prince Leopold $225, Princess Louise $199
1 PM Check-in
3 PM Formal High Tea on China presented by an American Lady
4 PM An English Gentleman visits
5 PM – 8 AM Personal time for shopping games, movies, reading, etc..
8 AM Formal breakfast on China and crystal
10 AM Inn tour with a fun history lesson about etiquette, the Victorian Era, and a Lady’s dress for
April 22 – 23…or…June 10 – 11
Penny & Dan Cote, Owners of Inn Victoria, a Chester Vermont Bed and Breakfast